2020-Present, expected graduation in May 2024
BA in Journalism Advertising / Marketing
AHA! Marketing – Summer Internship (May 2022 – Aug. 2022)
- Spearheaded the development of customer lists for company use
- Attend weekly progress meetings on zoom and in person
- Design marketing materials to be sent out with company products
- Photographed products to be used in post project evaluations
Drake Recreation – Marketing Office Assistant (Aug. 2021 – Present)
- Design all flyers and posters that are hung in all athletic facilities by using InDesign and Canva
- Managed all social media accounts including Instagram, Tik Tok, and Twitter
- Produced unique designs and updated content for all T.V screens
- Collaborated with co-workers to create the most aesthetically pleasing marketing materials
Babcock’s Grove House – Hostess / Server (Aug. 2019 – Present)
- Interacted with customers daily and provided the best dining experience
- Successfully resolved conflict resulting in customer satisfaction 100% of the time
- Multitasked with other co-workers in collaborative situations
- Took a leadership role when managing the restaurant
Lombard Park District – Summer Camp Counselor ( June 2018 – Aug. 2021)
- Engaged with children, parents, and co-workers to complete tasks efficiently and safely
- Organized activities, ensured child safety, offered emotional support, implemented rules
- Took personal responsibility when taking care of 10-12 kids between the ages of 5-12
Volunteering / Activities
Delta Gamma Sorority – Alpha Lambda (Aung. 2020 – Present)
- Raised over $10,000 for Service for Sight philanthropy by doing vision screenings at local elementary schools and holding events on campus to raise awareness and funds
- Supportive group of women that have the core values of cultural awareness, professionalism, friendship, and collaboration.
Drake Broadcasting System (Aug. 2020 – Present)
- Student lead media group. Gives students experience in broadcast journalism, radio streaming, podcasting, etc.
- Rented podcasting equipment and put out a show on Spotify.
VP Programming – Delta Gamma Sorority
- Developed the event calendar for the chapter
- Organized, planned and implemented events for over 100 chapter members
- Served on multiple chapter organizations like the Chapter management team, the nominating committee and housing corporation to give constructive feedback
- Collaborated with many other vice president positions in the chapter
Bands Chair – Student Activities Board
- Select the band that performs at Welcome Weekend and Relays Week.
- Plan musical events throughout the semester.
- Take personal responsibility with all acts brought to campus making sure they uphold the values of Drake University.
Check out my “About” page for more information on who I am!